Within the walls of the museum you will find motorcycles and artifacts that tell the story of the company’s rich history and heritage. Every exhibit is a testimony to the legendary bikes and every individual who ever felt their powerful rumble on a long stretch of asphalt.
At the H-D Museum you can:
- Walk through exhibits that tell the stories of the extraordinary people, products, history and culture of Harley-Davidson. In addition to the fantastic motorcycle collection, stories are told through photographs, videos, apparel, rare documents and other artifacts.
- Peek into a portion of the Archives never before open to the public, home to over 450 motorcycles and thousands of artifacts the Archives team pulls from for exhibits.
- Read the personalized messages created by individuals worldwide on the Living the Legend rivets, found on the Living the Legend walls and plazas.
- Stroll around the 20 acre Museum site, enjoy the riverwalk or just sit back along the waterfront taking in the Milwaukee skyline.
- Check out the unique Museum-inspired items at The Shop.
- Examine the industrial architecture and attention to detail found both inside and outside the Museums three buildings.